Join the Fuse Team as a
Fuse is looking for a full-time Accounting Technician with the desire to grow with the company. Candidates should be interested in a long-term commitment and a career in Accounting/Bookkeeping. We are trying to build a team and require someone who can work well with others.
Job type: Full time
- At least 6 months of experience in job costing
- Minimum education of high school diploma with more experience or some college education in Accounting
- Bookkeeping and QuickBooks Pro experience
- Team player
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Accountant with:
- Data entry of transactions
- Paying bills
- Keeping calendar organized
- Reconciling credit cards
- Organizing and collecting receipts and matching proper documents
- Entering purchase orders
- Verifying coding of transactions with the Program Managers, Purchaser, and/or Accountant for projects
- Must know job costing or have thorough understanding thereof in QuickBooks
- Organize files and assist Accountant with collections and other duties that may come up
- Must be detail-oriented and able to multitask
Interested in Joining Our Team?
Please fill out the application form below and then e-mail it to us with your resume and cover letter. No third parties, please.