Join the Fuse Team as a
Hardware/Software Test Technician
Fuse is looking for an experienced Hardware/Software Test Technician to fill a primary role in a focused development team and interactive environment. This individual will support implementation and testing of an innovative solution for tactical network communications. Specific duties will be to test networking functions on a Linux based device including applications and troubleshooting hardware. Ideal candidates will have experience as a network/systems administrator as well as naval networking experience.
- 3 years relevant experience in engineering or testing
- Experience with Linux and databases
- Ability to acquire and maintain US security clearance
- US Citizenship
- Experience troubleshooting hardware and software issues
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design test plans and test cases to validate new products and improve existing products
- Perform product validation and verification of hardware in field or lab environment
- Design and implement test tools for review and verification process
- Prepare production test processes and develop test plans and prepare test reports
- Develop tests and debugging tools to analyze the functionality of hardware systems
- Provide training to new employees to implement test procedures
- Develop new test procedures and enhance existing ones to ensure products’ reliability and usability
- Analyze all products to identify any manufacturing defect and resolve all hardware issues in coordination with development engineers
- Prepare plans for validation methods, tools, and processes for various tests
- Prepare and submit reports on progress and status of all testing procedures
- Ensure compliance to electrical safety procedures and rules are strictly adhered to during testing
- Provide training to fellow workers on testing and debugging products
- Analyze and resolve all hardware test issues to provide state of art products
Interested in Joining Our Team?
Please fill out the application form below and then e-mail it to us with your resume and cover letter. No third parties, please.