Join the Fuse Team as a
Software Engineer II
Fuse is looking for an experienced Software Engineer with expertise in C/C++, Python, Linux, and open source libraries to join our energetic and expanding team. A background in software troubleshooting, development, and testing is also valuable.
Ideal candidates will have a BS in an engineering field (Computer, Software, Math, Physics, Electrical, etc.) and a wide range of hands-on experience developing and implementing technical projects from software/web applications to enterprise-level solutions. We expect this software engineer to bring big ideas and energy to the team. Must be a nimble self-starter who is excited about technology and web applications and has the ability to think outside of the box and suggest powerful novel ideas.
Job Type: Full-time
Please elaborate on your level of experience with the following competencies:
- 5-7 years of experience in software development
- Knowledge of open-source technologies, protocols, and libraries
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering field
- Large code base experience with hands-on expertise in C/C++, and Python
- Hands-on experience with Linux OS
- Must be able to work locally in San Diego
- US Citizenship
- Active US Secret clearance
- Experience with: modems/networking/wireless technologies
- Agile, and GIT
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop software and the artifacts associated with software development
- Implement high-level designs in robust, maintainable software
- Create modules, install software on target nodes, and deploy configuration files
- Design and develop real-time data applications (such as dashboard visualization, report generation, and data review applications)
- Design and develop data polling/data pushing architectures
- Develop testing scripts
- Support functional and system level testing
- Support network design and configuration
- Design and develop client-side/server-side/database integration
- Use CM system software repository (Git, Trac, Jenkins, Peer Reviews)
- Work closely with the operational project management team to maintain successful development sprints and stay on schedule
Interested in Joining Our Team?
Please fill out the application form below and then e-mail it to us with your resume and cover letter. No third parties, please.