Fuse is excited to announce the promotion of four employees to managerial-level positions. These promotions recognize the exceptional contributions of each team member and position the new managers to help progress Fuse’s delivery of novel solutions to the warfighter.
- Ryan Gillespie, Systems Engineering Manager, Systems Design. Ryan will lead all systems design efforts, having demonstrated sterling leadership skills across integrated systems programs for manned platforms. He is being promoted from the role of Lead Systems Design Engineer. Previously, Ryan worked as a Systems and Mechanical Engineer in the defense and construction space. He holds a BS in Mechanical Engineering and an MAS in Architecture Based Enterprise Systems Engineering from the University of California, San Diego.
- Brandon Keener, Systems Engineering Manager, Systems Integration. Brandon will manage systems integration efforts across Fuse. This promotion builds on Brandon’s experience as a Systems Engineer Lead, where he led several Fuse test flights and has proven himself an essential contributor to our Systems Integration Testing initiatives across multiple programs. Brandon previously worked as a Program Manager for the U.S. Navy and has an AA and BSBM from the University of Phoenix.
- Jacob Martin, Networking Engineering Manager. Jacob will lead networking engineering efforts for Fuse’s development and testing of network routing designs for manned and unmanned platforms. He previously served as a Networking Engineer at Fuse and an Information Systems Engineer with the U.S. Navy. Jacob has a comprehensive history of supporting the warfighter through delivering information systems solutions and has performed admirably in leading efforts across Fuse programs.
- Eric McDaniel, Cyber Engineering Manager. Promoted from the lead Cybersecurity Engineer at Fuse, Eric will continue to lead the company’s cyber engineering efforts – ensuring we meet and exceed industry standards for protecting our systems and data. Eric’s exemplary efforts across multiple projects and programs have been invaluable for the Fuse team as we have matured our processes. Before Fuse, Eric worked in a variety of administration and senior advisory roles for the U.S. Navy in the networking and communications fields.
“We couldn’t be more proud of the accomplishments and contributions of Ryan, Brandon, Jacob and Eric,” said Allen McAfee, Director of Product Engineering at Fuse “These promotions recognize their commitment, ability and technical know-how in getting stuff done. Together, they will help advance Fuse initiatives that deliver key solutions to the warfighter.”
Explore the Fuse website to:
- Meet our leadership team: https://www.fuseintegration.com/about-us/leadership-team
- Discover our suite of communications, networking and computing products for defense organizations: https://www.fuseintegration.com/products
- Explore career opportunities with us: https://www.fuseintegration.com/careers
About Fuse Integration
Fuse is a warfighter-focused engineering and design firm providing innovative communications, networking and computing solutions for defense customers. The company’s virtualized network systems, tactical edge virtual network and airborne networking gateway products improve the sharing of information, video, text and voice among warfighters throughout airborne, maritime and ground environments. Founded in 2010, Fuse is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business with headquarters in San Diego and a corporate office in Washington, D.C. www.fuseintegration.com