Fuse is a dynamic, rapidly growing startup with an exciting environment and a collaborative team mindset. With our office located in the creative Makers Quarter in downtown San Diego, we are not your typical design and engineering company. Graffiti walls, casual dress, and team lunches at 10 Barrel Brewery or Monkey Paw are just a few of the perks of working at Fuse.
- Real work/life balance in a high accountability/low control environment; we trust our employees
- Highly competitive pay and benefits package
- Cut through the red tape of big companies and let your voice be heard
- Incredible growth opportunity without having to take a step back . . . we are seeking YOUR talent and want to facilitate its growth
- Work with smart, self-motivated team players who encourage one another to seek solutions, not strife
- Contracts in both commercial and defense industries
- Make a real difference in the world by supporting our country and those deployed around the world
Join the Team
Fuse is growing quickly and we are looking for more smart, engaged, and motivated team members. See information about specific openings below.
Fuse is looking for a full-time Receptionist to support the day-to-day functions of the company, as well as support our CEO as we continue to grow. The Receptionist/EA ensures the day to day functions of our business run smoothly.
Program Manager (CORE®)
Fuse is looking for a senior Program Manager to lead an exciting hardware/software project from the design/development stage to production.
Full-Stack Web Developer II
Software Engineer II
Fuse is looking for an experienced Software Engineer with expertise in C/C++, Python, Linux, and open-source libraries to join our energetic and expanding team. A background in software troubleshooting, development, and testing is also valuable.
Fuse is looking for an electrical engineer to support complex production level builds of circuit level to unit level hardware. This is currently a contract position spanning approximately 3 months supporting hardware assembly and production. Following the initial period there might be follow-on opportunities including a full-time hire if circumstances warrant.