Fuse Integration has been named a 2021 San Diego Union-Tribune Top Workplace. The award recognizes Fuse as one of the year’s best small companies to work for in San Diego County.
“When founding Fuse, we wanted to build a creative place that applied the best ideas from the commercial world to solve warfighter issues. And we wanted to build a team that took a different approach designing and engineering solutions,” said Sumner Lee, Fuse CEO. “We’re thrilled to be recognized for the awesome workplace that Fuse has become.”
Based solely on employee feedback, Top Workplaces recognize employers that score high enough across a range of attributes important to the workforce:
- Alignment – where the company is headed, its values, cooperation, effective meetings
- Coaching – managers care about concerns, are helpful, encourage employee development
- Connection – employees feel appreciated, work is meaningful, working at full potential, feel informed
- Engagement – productivity, retention, recruiting
- Leadership – confidence in company leaders
- Performance – execution, open-mindedness, innovation, clued-in leadership
- The Basics – pay, benefits, work/life flexibility, training, expectations
To learn more about the Fuse culture and explore current job openings, visit the Careers page: https://www.fuseintegration.com/careers/
About Fuse Integration
A leading supplier of innovative communications, networking and computing solutions for U.S. defense agencies, Fuse Integration ensures secure and reliable communications at the tactical edge. Engineered from a warfighter-focused design process, the Fuse virtualized network systems, modular tactical edge virtual network and gateway products deliver resilient connections that improve mission success across airborne, maritime and ground environments. Fuse is a rapidly growing, service-disabled veteran-owned small business headquartered in San Diego. Visit www.fuseintegration.com for more information.